May 18, 2016

post mission life

I AM HOME. (sorry it has taken me a month+ to get back on the blogging banwagon)

 HERE IS MY WELCOME HOME VIDEO BY THE LOVELY ALLIE SCHROEDER.
(i've watched it 89374973 times)

huge thank you to my dad for running my blog while i was away serving in st. louis. hope you enjoyed it. i tried to let other people be apart of my journey. the experiences, the stories, the giggles, the tears, the people, the testimony i gained, and the way i changed. i hope you came to know the savior on a more personal level as i shared my experiences with you as i was his full time representative and witness. i wanted you to be apart of it with me for those special 18 months. so thank you, thank you for following and reading. thank you for the support, the love, and the prayers.

i absolutely loved my mission, it means everything to me.
i am forever changed. i do not just say that to say it, i say it will full conviction in my heart.
MY MISSION MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.
there is not a day that goes by that i do not think about it.

true or false statement (i'll let you decide)
i can't remember anything about this whole blog thing.
i just keep clicking things and hope i am doing something right.
bare with me.

5 weeks home and i still am trying to get used to it. i heard on my mission people say that it was even harder than going and getting used to being a missionary, i thought to myself....

THERE IS NO WAY.

welllllll..... it is true.




No comments:

Post a Comment