January 14, 2014

the hardest goodbye

she taught me to laugh through the hard times.
she taught me to love my savor with all my might, mind, and strength.
she taught me to forgive and forget.
she taught me to love others no matter what.
she taught me to lean on the savior.
she taught me of his love for me.
she taught me to smile.



she was always there for me. she has always been my best friend that i will always love and adore. i cherish our relationship. i cherish her laugh. i cherish her love for our heavenly father. i cherish her loving spirit. i cherish the love she has for the scriptures. i cherish the love and desire she has to to serve. i cherish her example. i love sister gustaveson.

this is not goodbye forever, just for a short while.
may God be with you until we meet again.
i love you sister gustaveson.
Tennessee you better treat her well because i sure am going to miss her.
see you soon darling.






No comments:

Post a Comment