November 20, 2013

missionary letters

M I S S I O N A R I E S

Is there anything greater than missionaries? Personally i am not convinced there is. I adore missionaries. I love the special spirit they carry with them. Receiving a hand written letter in the mail is hands down, the greatest thing ever. 

Writing missionaries comes with a package full of emotions. Like that happy feeling you get when a new email is in your inbox or when a letter comes in the mail. Or that sad feeling you get when you simply, miss them like crazy. 

Today was the kind of day that i found myself missing those sweet elders and sisters like crazy. Personally i find sitting down, turning on church music and writing the missionaries you miss, is the cure to those sad emotions. Today i came home, put all homework aside and wrote as many missionaries as my hand could handle. My name is brooke lynn dahlberg and i think i have a small obsession with missionaries (guilty of charge). 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 p.s. decorating the envelope is always an adventure and good time. Every letter is different and unique and that is what makes it so fun.



I hope those sweet missionaries enjoy getting my letters as much i love getting theirs. The work of church is progressing and it is an amazing thing. 

has it been two years yet? LOL.


Happy Wednesday. Thanksgiving break is in less than a week... praise the heavens above. I am going home to visit and I couldn't be happier about it.


I better get back to letter writing and if there is time  homework. Finals are around the corner. Pray for me. 


GOODNIGHT LOVES.

xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment