October 27, 2013

cinderella story

Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed of going to a masquerade ball. Well ladies and gentlemen, tonight my dream came true.

Getting ready- hair, makeup, nail painting, fancy dresses, sparkly jewelry, and pretty masks. (a girls dream come true, right?) 

It almost felt like I put the remote on rewind and I was back getting ready for a high school dance again and secretly, I loved every second of it. 

It definitely was a night full of memories, sparkly masks, laughs, good company, pretty dresses, handsome boys, dancing, and good music.

To sum it up, tonight was a night to NEVER forget.

I believe pictures say a thousand words, so here you go.














            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tonight was perfect.
Nights like tonight, make college worth every second.


Have a wonderful sunday tomorrow darlings. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love- B|D

p.s. do you think I will find my price charming tomorrow? (KIDDING) , but on a serious note.... Speaking for the first time in my new singles ward tomorrow morning, pray for me.

GOODNIGHT LOVES.


No comments:

Post a Comment