November 03, 2013

new friendship




What a lovely weekend it was. Meeting friends through instagram and blogging is the greatest. I spent the weekend with the lovely Hunter Kofford and Aynsley Ovard and guess what else? We became instant best friends. Are there two humans that are more perfect? I don't believe so. We went to lunch (i ate sushi for the first time guys, who is proud?) talked, laughed, snuggled, watched movies, went to the cutest cafe' and had yummy hot chocolate, and if you can imagine.... had a mini photo shoot against the beautiful red rock and took lots, and lots, and lots of pictures. It was a weekend full of adventures, giggly girls, and pictures.

i am grateful Heavenly Father placed Hunter and Aynsley in my life to be there for me, to make me stronger, to be examples, to spend late nights laughing at each other stories, and to have much needed girl talk.

One of my favorite quotes- " i think that every person you meet you fall in love with. Just a little bit. And a piece of them always stays with you. So overtime you collect people, and maybe you don't remember every single one, but that doesn't mean that they haven't affected you. For the better or worse. They changed you."

Anysley and Hunter have changed me for the better. Heavenly Father has a purpose and plan for each one of us. There is a certain reason certain people are placed in your life at a certain time. Perhaps to be a new friend, a lesson, an example, or to change your life forever.

I know I didn't just stumble over Hunter Kofford's blog one day, to soon meet Anysley Ovard for no reason. Heavenly Father knew i needed them in my life at this certain time. I will forever be grateful for my girls. They have already changed, affected, and made me stronger. I look forward to a life long full of friendship, giggles, and adventures.



Cheers to new friendships!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

-B|Dee





2 comments:

  1. no way that you are even real. i love you miss brooke. can't wait to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh i might of teared up! seriously, YOU are a blessing!! love you so so so so much brooke.
    ps love your blog!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete